Hi I purchased tires from Firestone and one of my tires is splitting so I contact the store where I purchased the tire and they informed me that it was still under warranty, so I took the car in on yesterday to the location at 4390 fayetteville Road on yesterday and I was informed that the it was dry rotten and they would sell me a set of new tires for $389.00.At this point I was so disappointed due to the fact that the tire should never be splitting from the seams and the best the manager could give was that it was dry rotten and that he would be glad to sell me another set of tires.

What idot would buy from the same store that sales defected tires and that is truly what I received was a defected tire. Which was another surprise it was under warranty but the warranty real doesn't mean anything.

What a rip off!I have purchase tires from other stores and have never seen a tire do what this time has done, even if it was only a 50,000 mile tire.

Review about: Firestone Tires Tires.

Had an Experience with Firestone Tires?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #699080

I just got new tires from Firestone in Charlotte, NC two months ago and one of them is defective, or they put it on wrong, regardless it has issues yet I am responsible for paying for a new tire as well from them. Learned my lesson, a name is worthless, I'll stick to the not advertised tire shops from now on...

BSRO Social
Villa Park, Illinois, United States #685190

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am with the Firestone Complete Auto Care Corporate office.We are always sorry to learn when the customer has experienced a problem with their tires.

We can assure you that we intend for every customer to receive the good service we build into our tires and the full benefits of our tire warranty.

If the tire is cracking and still under the mileage warranty it should be replaced at a prorated price based on the number of miles you have already driven on the tires.Message social@bfrc.com with the invoice number from your tire installation for help.