Spiro, Oklahoma

I called Firestone car care center for a price on tires. When I told him what tires I was wanting he searched and found what I was after but told me they were out of those tires and it would be a week atleast befour they were in. He then tells me he has a better tire for 30 dollars more a tire and that he will give them to me for the same price of the cheaper tires.

I was pleased with the offer the total was going to be 680 dollars and some change. So I took my vehicle to them. They were full at the time so while I waited they said they would go ahead and prepair my bill. Once the bill was finished I happened to glance at it and the total was 1,123 dollars.

I asked the salesman (which was the same one that I spoke to on the Phone)about the bill and reminded him of the price we agreed to on the phone. He told me that was not the agreement and that if I wanted we could order the cheaper tires. We agreed 680 installed after taxes. Now he is telling me that was befour taxes and uninstalled.

Im glade that we did the bill befour the install. And just make sure that you watch your bill

Review about: Firestone Tires Tires.

Had an Experience with Firestone Tires?

Comments