1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Satuarday I took my car to Firestone in Humble, Texas, on 1st street, for a wheel aligment after getting new tires.The alignment was't done correctly so I end up having to go bring it back on Monday for them to recheck it.

Upon their recheck, they said nothing was wrong with the alignment that i had a bad tire and to take it back to Goodyear where i bought the tires....

I took off from work to do just that today to only find out (after 3 hours) with a computerized copy that the wheel alignment was never done!!!!So, I took it to another Firestone ( where i initially purchased the lifetime alignment), they fixed it in under a hour.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Firestone Tires and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $170 and wants Firestone Tires to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Firestone Tires and firestone tires wheel alignment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Firestone Tires?

Comments