Humble, Texas

Satuarday I took my car to Firestone in Humble, Texas, on 1st street, for a wheel aligment after getting new tires.The alignment was't done correctly so I end up having to go bring it back on Monday for them to recheck it.

Upon their recheck, they said nothing was wrong with the alignment that i had a bad tire and to take it back to Goodyear where i bought the tires....

I took off from work to do just that today to only find out (after 3 hours) with a computerized copy that the wheel alignment was never done!!!!So, I took it to another Firestone ( where i initially purchased the lifetime alignment), they fixed it in under a hour.

I didn't like: Poor.

1.8
Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $170
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Firestone Tires?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Brakes For Less - Brake Job gone wrong Brakes For Less "This is single handedly the most incompetent group of people working on cars!!! The only thing they do day in and day out are brakes, so you would think that..." Read more Bucks 4x4 Center - Theft of expensive accessory Bucks 4x4 Center "Contact by owner and pretended to care and tell me he was genuinely concerned at his staffs behavior and did the same his staff. Which tells me where they got..." Read more Autozone - Brand new BAD part Autozone "I purchased a NEW water pump online for my Subaru and made an appointment at a local repair shop with a certified Subaru mechanic. The mechanic installed the Auto Zone..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more